Are you looking for a natural, energetic, mid-range voice...or simply just a reassuring voice?
As a voiceover and dubbing actor, I can lend strength to your texts, explain your pictures, create unique characters and play with your words.
You can learn about me in just a few clicks clicks, through my voice services and performances, including:
- institutional/corporate work
...as well as narration/storytelling, cartoon voices, advertisements, on-hold messaging, voice signature, dubbing, etc.
The following networks have entrusted me with projects : FRANCE 2, FRANCE 3, FRANCE 5, LCP, PLANETE, PLANETE+, ARTE, TOUTE L'HISTOIRE, FRANCE CULTURE, etc.
I live in the Paris area and I can come to your studio. I also speak perfect English (translation possible).
Listen to, and download my range of sounds in the "Voiceover Demos
- Official Voice of the daily TV show "Midday in France" (France 3) for the whole season
- Main narration of the historical documentary "Oradour, symbol of the nazi savagery" (soon on ARTE)
- Corporate films / e-learning for VINCI, CAPI FRANCE, INTERSPORT, NOVO NORDISK...
- Voiceover for "Sydney, the Pacific city" (THALASSA on France 3)
- Parts of Sherlock Holmes, an Indian Maharadjah and a gaoler of La Bastille for AUDIGAME