Dubbing a junkie loser in an American movie but also interpreting God or a former Nazi on stage... it’s all possible!
The "Grandes Gueules" on RMC... at Cours Florent
From radio commentator... to actor on stage or in front of the camera.
sessions... to days spent doing dubbing
But who would I be without the many events that mark my life?
That is my philosophy as an actor!
To learn more about my background (in French - February 2015) : click here
"The voice, this golden chisel with which we sculpt our thoughts into the souls of those who listen to us and engrave it with seduction" (Barbey d'Aurevilly)
-King of Jerusalem in "Historic Confessions" (web series of Ugo Bimar)
-Pimp in "I am a portraitist" (Short film of Brice Passion)
-Father in an episode of "Public Bench " (Season 2)
-Policeman in "A dove has vanished" (Short film of Sébastien Thiertant)
-Priest in "Why me ?" (short film of the Aubert Brothers)
-Father in an episode of "PARANORMAL ZONE) ( TMC Channel)
-Manager in various corporate films (in ENGLISH)
-Benjamin Franlin in a corporate vignette for CAISSE D'EPARGNE (on FILM)
-Voice over for the series "The Sacred Monuments" (ARTE)
-Launching of a dedicated application on iOs and Android "Fred Voix Off "
• Voice of Vic in “Freeloaders” (BROKEN LIZARD)
• Voice of Frey, a judge and a radio reporter in Clint Eastwood’s "J.Edgar" (WARNER)
• Voice of Boron in “Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga’Hoole” (WARNER)
• Background voice and small roles in the original version of “Cars 2” (DISNEY/PIXAR), in Clint Eastwood’s “Hereafter” (WARNER), Tsui Hark’s “Detective Dee: Mystery of the Phantom Flame” & “Dragons 2“ (DREAMWORKS)
• Participation in the GRANDES GUEULES on RMC (daily show)
• Hosting business seminars/conventions (in English or French) & Social Prevention in colleges/secondary schools
with Lucas ANGLARES, Isabelle GARDIEN, Sarah MESGUISH (Theatre) and Nathalie DONNINI (Cinema)